Kolby and Lexi

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wonderful WARM Weekend

We had such a fun weekend being able to be outside. It is FINALLY warming up and I am thrilled about it. All I want to do is be outside. I keep making Kolb go on walks with me because I cant get enough.

BBQ at Porter Park with the Pena's and Bitter's
We love them!
Kolby's "medicine"
He saw the glass bottles of soda at Broulims,,, and well we ended up with a cart full

Kolby's LAST Vikings football game
Date Night with Andrew and Britni Pena
Bowling
Nielsens Frozen Custard (5th time this week...Yikes)
Movie.. Something Barrowed, I think Kate Hudson is hilarious.
mmm hmm... :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I love that SUMMER is basically HERE!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your parents yesterday. They are so fun to talk to. Love them! I think your blog is so cute, please keep it up! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! You are a blogger woman now!! I love it Lexi!!!

    ReplyDelete