Kolby and Lexi

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Totally Lame

Kolby is officially ADMITTED. He woke up feeling a little better and then just went downhill from there. We checked him into the ER and his labs were really abnormal and his fever spiked to 104 degrees. SO the doctor wanted him to stay overnight for observation and for some more tests. They have taken SO many blood samples and did an ultrasound on his stomach. They have given him really good pain meds to make him comfortable. He is liking the medication a lot. I am just so happy it helps him feel better and get some sleep. I on the other hand am in this squeaky recliner chair... super comfy... We will hopefully know more tomorrow. I am just praying that his labs are better in the morning and we can go home and he can get back to feeling better.


He might hate that I put this up, but it tugs at my heart strings. I love this boy more than anything

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! Tell him to get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i hope he gets feeling better! you two are adorable! i'm glad you found my blog so i could find yours! :)

    ReplyDelete