Kolby and Lexi

Monday, May 9, 2011

A peek into US

I am REALLY going to try and be a BLOGGER! We will see how it goes :) This is a little peek into the past year and a half of our lives. Be prepared for picture over load!!

Kolby being home from his mission about 2 weeks... Day 4 he already SMOOCHED me...
We did not waste any time!

ENGAGED!!

L.O.T.S of kissing

Wedding :)

Honeymoon to Mexico

...Married life...
He..Is...
So Sexy... :)

Whew! Well that about sums it up.. Whoever said it was easy was on crack, but I dont know what I would do without Kolb in my life. I am grateful for him and how patient he is with me, because well I am quite the little handful to live with... I hope you enjoy having a peek into our lives, it is all we have and it is a good one :)

5 comments:

  1. sexy lexi! i'm so excited for your blog! i hope you keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy you are a blogger!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexi!! I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw your blog on my newsfeed!!! it looks AMMMMMAZING!! I think you need to help me with mine haha I love all the pictures and your cute font--its so you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Following y'all Lexi, your blog is SOO CUTE!:)

    ReplyDelete