Kolby and Lexi

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sick Day :(

Well today Kolby is home SICK. He hasn't been feeling well for a few days, and enough is enough. It was time for him to take a day off and just REST. The worst part about it is he does not have an appetite, so I get hungry and he doesn't.. I hate that. He is napping on the couch next to me. Today he said, "I really really really really want to go camping this weekend and so I have to get better." I am glad he has some incentive... otherwise I am thinking he could drag this out. He keeps saying "I should be sick more often..." As if I don't wait on him hand and foot all the time :) I sure hope he gets feeling better, me no likey hubby sicky.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your hubby is sick, but i'm SO glad you now have a blog:)

    ReplyDelete